Model No: WEBS-MT/R
- Notify large masses of people with an intelligent message
- Vandal-resistant tower serves as a deterrent to crime
- Used as part of WEBS® SYSTEM
Talkaphone’s WEBS-MT/R Emergency Phone Tower is an ideal security solution for remote and high-risk areas where wide-area audio broadcast is desired. The unit can be used as part of the Talkaphone’s Wide-Area Emergency Broadcast System (WEBS®) to notify large masses of people of an event with an intelligent message.
Standing over ten feet tall, this vandal-resistant tower serves as a great deterrent to crime. An always-lit LED blue light mounted atop the tower provides high visibility and gives passers-by a sense of security. An emergency call can be placed with a simple push of a button. At the same time, the LED blue light begins to flash, attracting attention to the location. The emergency phone faceplate is illuminated at all times for clear visibility during the night.
Talkaphone’s WEBS-MT/R Emergency Phone Towers are often used at university and college campuses, parking facilities, shopping malls, medical centers, industrial campuses and transit facilities.
- Send live or prerecorded audio messages through WEBS Contact® Mass Notification platform
- Concealed high-power speakers provide 360º coverage
- Separate volume controls for each direction
- Local announcement capability: security personnel can unlock the local command station and make on-site announcements
- Attention-getting LED blue light is included and mounted atop the unit. The LED blue light is continuously lit and flashes for duration of a call when EMERGENCY button is pressed to draw attention to the unit
- LED blue light is housed in a protective polycarbonate housing (except OP4, OP5)
- Emergency phone faceplate is illuminated at all times by a LED panel light
- Vandal-resistant structure and coating designed to resist extreme weather conditions
- A variety of signage, graphics and color choices are available
All Prices and Specifications Subject to Change Without Notice