Model No: ETP-WM-AED-1
- Fits virtually any AED
- Robust and stylish
- Access anywhere a life-saving AED may be needed
The ETP-WM-AED-1 adds a controlled-access compartment that will fit virtually any AED (Automatic External Defibrillator) to the most robust and stylish wall mounted emergency phone station available.
The wall mount offers contemporary architectural styling and is constructed out of durable stainless steel. An always-lit LED blue light provides high visibility and gives passers-by a sense of security. Patrons can call emergency personnel with a simple push of a button. At the same time, the LED blue light begins to flash, attracting attention to the location. Authorized personnel answering the call can then remotely open the AED compartment. The emergency phone faceplate is illuminated at all times for clear visibility at night.
With the climate-controlling options, the defibrillator emergency station provides outdoor access anywhere a life-saving AED may be needed.
- Secured, recessed chamber to house AED unobtrusively
- Optional thermostatically controlled heater for AED compartment maintains temperature above freezing
- AED door can be either unlocked immediately at the initiation of a phone call or remotely by a guard as determined by the installer
- Attention-getting LED blue light is included and mounted inside a polycarbonate housing. The LED blue light is continuously lit and flashes for duration of a call when “EMERGENCY” button is pressed to draw attention to the unit.
- Emergency Phone is illuminated at all times by a LED panel light
- Vandal-resistant stainless steel construction
- Designed to resist extreme weather conditions
- A variety of signage, graphics and color choices are available
- ADA-compliant, Approvals: ETL Recognized Component
All Prices and Specifications Subject to Change Without Notice