Model No: ETP-MT/R
- Provides high visibility and gives passers-by a sense of security
- An emergency call can be placed with a simple push of a button
- The faceplate is illuminated at all times for clear visibility
Campus emergency phone tower, Model ETP-MT/R, is an ideal security solution for remote and high-risk areas. Standing over nine feet tall, this vandal-resistant tower serves as a great deterrent to crime. An always-lit LED blue light mounted atop the tower provides visibility and gives students and visitors on campus a sense of security. An emergency call can be placed with a simple push of a button. At the same time, the LED blue light begins to flash, attracting attention to the location. The emergency phone faceplate is illuminated at all times for clear visibility during the night.
Talkaphone’s ETP-MT/R campus emergency phone towers offer greater deployment flexibility with wireless, solar, surveillance and day/night charge options. They are often used at university and college campuses, parking facilities, shopping malls, medical centers, industrial campuses, transit facilities, and remote areas.
- ETP-MT/R tower offers contemporary architectural styling and even greater visibility than standard tower due to it's larger size and radius corners
- Attention-getting LED Blue Light is included and mounted atop the unit. The LED blue light is continuously lit and flashes for duration of a call when EMERGENCY button is pressed to draw attention to the unit
- LED blue light is housed in a protective polycarbonate housing (except OP4, OP5) emergency phone faceplate is illuminated at all times by a LED panel light
- Vandal-resistant structure and coating designed to resist extreme weather conditions
- A variety of signage, graphics and color choices are available
All Prices and Specifications Subject to Change Without Notice