Model No: ETP-MT
- Call emergency personnel with a simple push of a button
- Blue light provides high visibility
- Gives passers-by a sense of security
The Talkaphone Blue Light Emergency Phone Tower (model ETP-MT) is an ideal security solution for remote and high-risk areas. Standing over nine feet tall, this vandal-resistant tower serves as a great deterrent to crime. An always-lit LED blue light mounted atop the two-way communication tower provides high visibility and gives passers-by a sense of security. Patrons can call emergency personnel with a push of a button. At the same time, the LED blue light begins to flash, attracting attention to the location. The Emergency phone faceplate is illuminated at all times for clear visibility during the night.
Talkaphone’s ETP-MT Blue Light Emergency Phone Towers are often used at university and college campuses, parking facilities, shopping malls, medical centers, industrial campuses, and transit facilities.
- Attention-getting LED blue light is included and mounted atop the unit.
- The LED blue light is continuously lit and flashes for duration of a call when EMERGENCY button is pressed to draw attention to the unit
- Emergency phone faceplate is illuminated at all times by a LED panel light
- Vandal-resistant structure and coating designed to resist extreme weather conditions
- A variety of signage, graphics and color choices are available
- Easily mount any Talkaphone ETP-500 Series, VOIP-500 Series or VOIP-600 Series emergency/information phone into the unit (sold separately)
All Prices and Specifications Subject to Change Without Notice