Many hospitals are either situated on the university campus ground or are controlled by them, which means that many of them pose the same unique challenges to security and public safety professionals. With often multiple buildings and multi-use facilities, and operations running 24/7, the issues facing security personnel are daunting. That said, healthcare institutions must find solutions to effectively build a safe and secure environment with limited resources.
Talkaphone’s ADA-compliant, hands-free emergency communication systems, both analog and Voice over IP, can provide healthcare facilities with effective communication solutions to help meet all of these challenges. You can find more information regarding Talkaphone’s Voice over IP emergency communications solutions here.
Available Voice over IP Emegency Phones:
- VOIP-500 Single Button VoIP Emergency Phone
- VOIP-500C Single Button VoIP Assistance Phone
- VOIP-500D Dual Button VoIP Emergency Phone
- VOIP-500K VoIP Keypad Emergency Phone
Healthcare facilities residing on the university campus ground may be impacted by the Clery Act, which requires a mass notification system to issue timely warnings in case of an emergency.
Talkaphone can help with:
- In-building notification devices including fire alarm panels, paging systems or LED signage;
- Outdoor area through WEBS® paging towers, wall mounts, paging units, and High Power Speaker Arrays (also known as Giant Voice)
Talkaphone is a leader in Emergency Communications and Mass Notification solutions. For more information regarding our Mass Notification platform please visit our Solutions section.